By accessing and using this website, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this document. In addition, when using this websites particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these terms and condition.
Normal Website Use, Posting, Comments, Reviews, and Membership
- This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
- This site shall not be responsible for any liability that might arise from actually following any tips the site might suggest or even just using the website itself.
- We never use the personal information gathered when you comment or register to market any products or services and will never sell or pass any such information along to other companies.
- If either a third-party or the owner of the copyright would like to report infringement related to any visual or intellectual property found on this site please contact the website administrator at [email protected]
- No hacking or illegal activity. This includes torrents and illegal downloads. This will not be tolerated, and will result in a permanent ban and all guilty parties IP addresses will be blocked, and if appropriate may be reported to local authority.
- Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Along the same lines, relevant links or URLs in posts to other websites are limited to 1 for every 200 words. Any post considered spam will be removed, and may result in a temporary or permanent membership ban, and if appropriate the guilty party’s IP address will be blocked.
- Please refrain from using the following content and formatting wherever possible: 1) minor swear words 2) sexually suggestive material inappropriate for minors 3) ALL CAPITAL 4) red text. Any post with severe occurrences of the previously mentioned content and formatting, or that has major swear words, derogatory racial or sexual terms, or pornographic material will be removed, and may result in a temporary or permanent membership ban, and if appropriate the guilty party’s IP address will be blocked.
- Engaging in verbal arguments that involve personal attacks will not be tolerated. Any posts related to this type of activity will be removed, and the guilty party will be contacted. Severe occurrences may result in a temporary or permanent membership ban, and if appropriate the guilty party’s IP address will be blocked.
- Website pages, posts, forums, and member groups are English only. Please use private messages only to post in other languages.
Purchasing Products or Services
- By purchasing any product or service you accept all risk and possible liability associated with that purchase. This means you acknowledge that you are doing business directly with the sellers whose products are listed on our site, and not with Feel Better Together, LLC. This also means you acknowledge that you have done your due diligence in regards to researching and contacting any seller directly with questions or concerns related to their company or business and the products or services they offer.
- If a product you purchased was not delivered on the day you expected, please allow a few extra days for an ‘acceptable delivery time’. If you still have not received your order please contact the seller you purchased the item(s) from directly, asking for the status of delivery. If after that your problem is still not resolved please contact us at [email protected]tertogether.com, providing as much detail as possible, and we will do our best to mediate a resolution between you and the seller.
- Any complaints about a seller should be directed to [email protected], providing as much detail as possible.
Selling Products or Services
- Vendors are 100% responsible for the delivery and fulfillment of any products or services purchased from their store. This also includes refunds, exchanges, and any customer service satisfaction related to such products or services.
- Vendors are 100% responsible for all financial record keeping and tax obligations related to money received for any products or services purchased from their store . We do not report this information to the IRS or other governing financial agencies. That is the responsibility of the vendor and also the payment gateway used to collect payment.
- Once your vendor application is approved, there is no cost what so ever to list products as a vendor on our website. Vendors will only pay 9% of the sale price as a commission fee to Feel Better Together for the sale of each product or service purchased from their store. This fee is taken out automatically during checkout. Commission fees are non-refundable and will not be returned to a seller under any circumstance. For this reason we recommend each seller include in their return policy a compensating fee for any return request where the item is not damaged or defective.
- A PayPal email address is required at registration in order for vendors to, which enables instant payments for the products or services in their store purchased via PayPal. If you wish to receive instant payments for each and every sale, you will also need to connect your Stripe account with your vendor account, which can be done from the vendor dashboard. Otherwise payments accepted on the site via Stripe for products or services in which the vendor has not connected their Stripe account can take up to one week to be transferred to the PayPal email provided when registering.
- Please do not overprice products or services in your store, especially if your product can be found other places online. We ask that you be reasonable with your pricing. Any product listing found in violation of this condition will be unpublished but not deleted, and the seller will need to contact us at [email protected] to regain control of the product listing. Multiple occurrences may result in revocation of your vendor status.
- Do not place any links or URLs directing shoppers to other websites that sell similar products anywhere in a product listing. Any product listing found in violation of this condition will be unpublished but not deleted, and the seller will need to contact us at [email protected] to regain control of the product listing. Multiple occurrences may result in revocation of your vendor status.
- We shall not be held responsible for any financial losses or liabilities that may occur as a result of selling products on this website. We encourage all sellers to be diligent in regards to the pricing of products and services, and all other aspects of management in regards to your company or business.
- The sale of illegal or stolen products or any consumable product containing alcohol or tobacco will not be tolerated. This will result in immediate revocation of your vendor status, and if appropriate may be reported to local authority.
- You may not list products or services who’s individual or discounted subtotal is less than $4.99. This is due to the limitations of our payment gateways and their ability to handle microtransactions for online purchases. If you wish to include these items in your store, they can alternatively be added in the following ways: 1) Include the item as part of a bundle that is a single product listing, where the subtotal is equal to or greater than $4.99 2) Use a coupon to discount the product by 100% so that the item is completely free. Any product listing or coupon found in violation of this condition will be unpublished but not deleted, and the seller will need to contact us at [email protected] to regain control of the product listing or coupon. Multiple occurrences may result in revocation of your vendor status.
- Please do everything reasonable to encourage customers to direct customer service requests and complaints about products and services directly to you, the seller. This primarily helps to avoid negative reviews about your store, products, or services in the marketplace. We also take complaints about sellers that come directly to us very seriously. Multiple or serious customer complaints that come directly to us may result in revocation of your vendor status.
- Products or services must be assigned a category from the existing categories on the website. If your product or service is related to the existing categories, and requires a new category be created, please contact our website administrator at [email protected], providing as much detail as possible.
- If a lot of helpful products have been selling from your store, you have been helping our site visitors out quite a bit. We’d like to return the favor! Please send an e-mail to our site administrator at [email protected] requesting an increase in the amount of commission you receive for the sale of each product.
These terms and conditions are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all. If your IP address has been blocked you will need to contact us at [email protected] to restore access to the website.